So, i bought a rx 460 about a year ago, and i've never been able to use since it doesnt give me signal on my monitor, i learned alot about graphics and things like that, and now windows boots and all of that but still gives me no signal.
MB: Asrock H81M - VG4 R2.0
Processor: i3 4170 3.7 ghz
Ram: 4gb ddr3
Current graphics card: r7 240 2gb (works fine)
Storage: Kingston 240g SSD Sata III
PSU: Corsair VS550 80+ (bought it not even a month ago)
I tried to connect the graphics to a couple of televisions with hdmi (both my little one in my room, and the big one in the living room).
What i tried to do but didnt work:
- take the ram off and put it back on;
- installed the bios drivers;
- fresh windows install (always updating the bios);
- used DDU (which made the computer turn on and boot to windows, but still no signal)
- bought a new psu because my old one wasnt that good so i just bought the current one;
- bought a display adaptor since my monitor only supports vga, the adaptor is an active one;
- removed the mb battery waited for 10 minutes and reinstalled it again.
didnt want to buy a monitor, since even if i would have bought one already, an r7 240 cant handle gaming at 1080p that well.
If anyone there's anyone that can help me, i would greatly take the help.