whatever17

okay i bought 2200g ryzen with following config

8gb adata ddr4 3000mhz ram

amd 2200g

ssd samsung 850evo 500gb

ax370 k5 gigabyte motherboard

my psu 450 watt corsair vs450

my pc was okay until recently

i dont if its happening under load,when im making my music the pc suddenly freezes with a SAW sound(i mean sound similar to saw wave not bleep)

and i have to turn off directly,it has happened more than 6 times yesterday!

what could be the prob?voltages?or psu?i see that temperature of my cpu is okay between 40 to 60 C

• Re: My Amd 2200g built suddenly started freezing
          elstaci

What GPU card do you have installed?

Does your Motherboard have the latest BIOS, CHIPSET, and AUDIO from 04/2018. If you don't have you should have these installed.  it may help your Ryzen to work better by updating the BIOS and CHIPSET.  Plus updating the Audio may help with your audio problems.

whatever17

I dont have the latest bios because i didnt update bios cause im afraid of

electricity cutout problems here.

But it was all okay before. If it was bios prob.

No im not having audio problems. Actually the pc frrezes suddenly when im

working specifically when im using some heavy work while creating music.it

crashes with a noise. Like a sound of saw wave.  I checked the temperatures

when using cinebench to see if temp s were much cause its too hot now then

before cause of summer. But it seems fine when i tested it with performing

cinebench test

elstaci

I can understand about updating the BIOS. If you have unpredictable common electrical outages that could be a problem. If BIOS is interrupted while updating it will ruin you Motherboard. But updating a BIOS take only a few minutes at best. Anyway that is your decision to make.

What Graphics card are you using? Doesn't matter if it is a AMD or Nvidia Card. You have a 450 PSU and depending on what Graphics card you have installed it could be causing problems.

Also when it "crashes" are there any ERROR MESSAGES or BSOD?

whatever17

I dont have any graphic card installed since i dont game. Vega would be

enough for some video edit tasks. So no graphics card

No i used to get minor blue screen errors but this is different. The pc

freezes making noise. Nothing works. I have to manually shutdown by

longpressing power. And now its happening with screen turning green

sometimes or freezing with noise. No errors shown.