cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

tonyturbo78
Adept II

Conan Exiles - 18.5.1 Driver RX Vega 64 Flickering Texture Bug

Since I updated driver version from 18.4.3 to 18.5.1, I'm now getting this flickering texture bug.  Nothing has changed in game settings, system is exactly the same.

Conan Exiles RX Vega 64 - 18.5.1 Driver Test - YouTube

PC SPECS:

I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz.

MSI Z370 M5 Gaming Motherboard

RX Vega 64 reference blower card with a flashed LC bios @ 1700/1100 in custom water loop. (18.5.1)

16GB DDR4 @ 3600mhz.

1440p 27" 144hz Benq Freesync monitor

Windows 1803 (build 17134.48)

0 Likes
7 Replies
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

What area of the game do you see this issue Tony?

0 Likes

Hey Matt.

In the rainy, dull looking wooded areas to the far north west.  A few others now messaging on Youtube with the same flickering issues.  

0 Likes

Can you provide a save near the area? Or more detailed instructions on what i have to do to reach that area? I'm not familiar with this game at all.

0 Likes

Hi Matt

Just back from holiday, thought i'd get you a game save to look at.  Before I did though, I noticed the VRAM utilisation was at 13GB .  Enabled HBCC more out of curiosity to see what happens, VRAM was then showing 4.1GB and no flickering what so ever in around an hour.  Did record 5 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRSBKbtrBi0&t=163s

0 Likes

see above, I know you are on a different card so HBCC not something you can try, but interesting none the less.  

0 Likes

We are actually talking about 2 different glitches, sorry about derailing your thread.  I actually meant to post this under a different one specifically for the transparency bug.

0 Likes

Please direct all feedback to the original thread.

Re: Conan Exiles Texture Bug

0 Likes