cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

timelesspa
Journeyman III

require assistance in locating compatible driver

lve recently upgraded to windows 10 but am having some stuttering issues with games where the picture stutters but l still hear the game in the background, the support for the game said drivers with the revision 18.4.1 should fix the issue lm having (18.2.1 is what shows in my in the Card settings) , my current driver version is 23.20.15017.3010 they recommended l install 24.20.11001.5003, the problem is when l use the auto detect feature my current version is all thats offered and states its the current driver and offers me nothing further.

my laptop is a Lenovo V110 (80TD000DUK) the 8GB ram 1TB model with R5 Series Graphics. but lm unsure which model R5 to look for to upgrade to upgrade to 18.4.1 to resolve my issue. any help would be gratefully appreciated.

0 Likes
8 Replies

0 Likes

lve provided all the infromation that l was able to find.namely the make/model of my laptop with some spec info.

the only issue lm having is identifying my graphics card model, l know its from the R5 series, but thats all anything says wherever l look.

0 Likes

Download Speccy  its free. Run it and it will tell you what your laptop has. Take a screenshot and post it here.

0 Likes
timelesspa
Journeyman III

this is all Speccy says about my graphics:

32W LCD-TV (1366x768@60Hz)

Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)

512MB ATI AMD Radeon R5 Graphics (Lenovo)

that said it says my motherboard is LENOVO LNVNB161216 (Socket FS1r2).

R5M4xx, R5M3xx and R5M2xx are the only options lm given on the AMD driver download site there seems to be no information that leads me to which one of the above correlates to my laptop.

0 Likes

Did you read this? Laptop graphics update...How to

You can't find the correct driver without basic knowledge of your laptop.

The important information we need:

0 Likes

Based on your model number this is the link to your correct driver:  APU

I could not find your specific model on the lenovo site but found your specs on another review site of that model.

This is the pertinent information to know about your model when trying to find the driver:

Lenovo V110 (80TD000DUK)

Lenovo 80TD000DUK Laptop UK

• AMD A9-9410 2.9GHz
  • 8GB RAM + 1TB HDD
  • 15.6″ Display + DVD Writer
  • Webcam + Bluetooth
  • Windows 10 Home 64bit

Lenovo V110 Laptop, AMD A9-9410 2.9GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6″ LED, DVDRW, AMD, WIFI, Camera, Bluetooth, Windows 10 family home 64bit

Follow the laptop how to install instructions Kingfish already gave you and you should be good to go!  Assuming the vanilla AMD drivers work with you notebook. Typically you should get drivers for notebooks from the manufacturer, Lenovo in your case. Many laptop manufacturers alter the drivers for their custom solutions they have built for the notebook you purchased. These customization may or may not be supported by the AMD drivers from the AMD site.  If you have any issues contact support for Lenovo. They will be best to support their product.

Good Luck!

0 Likes

How to find the correct driver > Download Drivers

Fill it out exactly as I have:

0 Likes

appreciate the information, wasnt sure how the graphics were integrated into the laptop however it makes more sense now.

0 Likes