Hello guys! I have had a Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 and recently I've been experiencing some issues. During games, or even being on chrome for that matter, I get an error saying "Application <insert game title here> has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware." I then realise that my Radeon settings software has crashed and have to restart it. Even then, the error persists. I've noticed this error from games like Rainbow Six Siege, to Fortnite, even Chrome isn't crash-free. I've tried reinstalling my drivers or rolling back on previous driver versions with DDU, namely 16.11 or 17.1, but no luck. Now comes the tricky part. I check the Event Viewer on my PC and find out right before any game crash error, there is the error "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.", with event ID 4101. I did some digging on my own, and upped the TDRdelay to 8 seconds, but no luck. I upgraded my PSU from 430 to 550 Watts, still getting crashes. Tried downvolting the card by a small amount, that makes the system kinda stable, but not entirely. Finally I decided to bump the TDRdelay to 16, and it seems mostly stable. I was curious if you guys had any solutions to this, or any other things I haven't tried, I'd love to hear from you and have this issue finally resolved.
Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!