AnsweredAssumed Answered

ReLive Audio Desync Issue

Question asked by bluesadam on May 17, 2018
Latest reply on May 18, 2018 by kingfish

My system specs:

AMD FX 6350 CPU

MSI RX 460 2GB GPU

2x4 GB GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 1600mhz Ram

Gigabyte 990XA UD-3 Rev 3.0 Motherboard (fEH Bios)

Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card

2x1 TB Western Digital Caviar Blue 7200 rpm Storage

Windows 10 Pro x64

Problem:

ReLive recordings have video/audio desync issue. The longer the video is, the worse the desync becomes. One hour long video usually has around 5 seconds of audio delay. I read so many posts here and so many solutions but nothing works. Below are a list of things I have tried:

1. Set all sound devices to the same bitrate. 41khz and 48khz, 16 and 24 bit is all the same. Setting every sound device to the same bitrate resolved the audio crackling issue though.

2. Used separate microphone audio track. Doesn't help.

3. Enabled exclusive mode in sound device settings. Also enabled "let other applications take control of this device" setting but nothing changes.

4. Used USB connection for microphone as well as 3.5mm input. Nothing changes.

Please, I am begging you. Either look into this issue and resolve it or give me a solution. This problem has been going on for far too long. I want to use ReLive, I want to make videos but every time I use it, it fails at one thing or the other. Driver update notes don't even list this as an issue. Are you working on it? Are you aware of the issue? Do you know why it is happening? Please help me.

Outcomes