cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

johan03
Adept I

I don't understand why is a problem to get an answer!

I've posted a problem with my graphic card 3 days ago or more and I haven't received any response even I posted a problem like 2 months ago and I didn't even get an answer -_- well let's see if somebody here can help me!! since the last april windows update I had some problems like after updating windows deleted graphic cards and installed another one without AMD radeon settings I had got to reinstall it deleting all drivers because when I did it it always showed me all components were installed. anyway. the problem it's that now am feeling my games and even browser  lag and it's annoying and I know that AMD released an update for graphic cards to make them better with this new windows update but guess what? I don't see that update anywhere I tried downloading the driver from AMD page according to my specs but all I got was a black screen and I had got to restore my pc so help me please! my pc is an asus x555bp with AMD A9 7th gen and radeon graphics R5 M420 2GB windows 10 single language 64bits. thanks in advance cheers!!

0 Likes
2 Replies

"The AMD Support Community is a place where AMD users can help each other by sharing their valuable knowledge and experiences about AMD products."

You are asking users...not AMD. If nobody has had the issue you describe, and fixed it...how can they answer?

Contact AMD >

AMD Issue Reporting Form

Email Form

ok and thanks and I came here because I never found the options you give I'll try it. thanks!

0 Likes