cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

impuls3
Adept I

Windows 10 (1803 ) stuttering but gaming is good

Hi my pc update to the latest windows 10 1803 version so I updated to the latest drivers for windows which is 18.4.1, but straight away I notice stuttering in windows but when I am gaming it's not there but soon as i go onto windows stuttering.

I did do an clean install but won't got back as I play destiny 2 and the last drivers where making the game stutter and freeze after the new DLC.

My specs

I7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz

16 GB ram

Asus Z97-A motherborad

XFX RX480 GTR

samsung evo 850 500GB ssd + 1TB hard driver

650 corsir psu

windows version 1803

amd drivers 18.4.1

0 Likes
4 Replies
dulanic
Journeyman III

It's horrible. I have same issue and it is my 2nd video card not even being display! I rolled back to a old driver because this new driver is HORRIBLE.

hive
Elite

Same here m8, make a support ticket to AMD.. in the meanwhile you might try to revert back to 18.3.4-march23 that works fine on the desktop all though i don't know about Destiny 2.

You are not the only one with that issue i saw a few others as well, and maybe I've where lucky they release new beta drivers this week and lets hope it it fixed then.

0 Likes

It makes destiny 2 a little stutter on 18.3.4 that's why I will be sticking with this driver as it's been the best driver for destiny 2 so far

thanks for advise

0 Likes
georges
Challenger

Maybe they gonna fix the issues with the next release (hope soon) , because lots of people have problems with 1803

0 Likes