I believe you downloaded the wrong AMD Driver for your Laptop. The current driver for that Laptop and APU is 18.2.1. You can download it from here: APU
Just to mention it is always best to download and install the HP AMD Laptop Drivers before using AMD laptop Generic drivers.
Here is how to install AMD Drivers on a laptop from AMD Forum: Laptop graphics update...How to and here is how to make your laptop switchable : Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System .
Go to HP Support under your Laptop and see if there are any newer BIOS or CHIPSET available. If there is, update those first since it will make your laptop more compatible with newer software and hardware.
install AMD driver :
1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update.
2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode to eliminate all traces of the current AMD driver and software from your computer. Delete C:\AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot.
3) Go to Device Manager and click on "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.
4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you manually downloaded. Make sure to disable the Internet to prevent Windows Update from installing a newer version. Also configure Windows to prevent it from updating Drivers via Windows Update. Also it has been mentioned to disable any Anti-virus programs before installation of AMD Drivers.
5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C:\AMD folder from the Root directory.
6)Enable both the internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).
7) Go back to Device Manager and check to be sure your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.