EDIT: hi, it was processor fault, 1 week after replacing CPU everything work fine, thanks everyone for help.
How I can testy my ryzen cpu for errors or faults?
I am getting memory errors and fpn list corrupt BSODS. I get them while trying to start windows but It can also happen after windwos will start
I have motherboard returned from warranty as fixed, I have updated bios. I have tried using different ram sticks and SSD/HDD disks so it is presumably memory controller in CPU. Is there way to test or fix it on my side or should I raise warranty ticket?
Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- LG 22MT58DF-PZ 1920x1080 @60Hz
- One line for each display device connected
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- MSI X370 KRAIT GAMING, X370, DDR4, SATA3, USB3.1 gen.2, ATX
- BIOS: 7A33v1B
- Ryzen 7 1700
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 650W
- Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, 2x8GB, 3200MHz, CL16
Graphic card: Nvidia 1080