Which graphics card, which OS and which application?
OpenSUSE / SLES, may be changed to CentOS 7 if it's required. Radeon Pro W7100, Xorg itself but if we're talking about specific application then I tested support in Krita using OpenGL renderer because it supports 10bit if it's important.
As I said I'll be replacing "bottom" so I think gpu drivers and Xorg config. Everything's "above" is already configured properly to utilize 10bit and has been tested using old Quadro 4000 with positive results.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
See the release notes:Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2 for Linux Release Notes
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2 for Linux is designed to support the following Linux platforms:
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.4 (64-bit version)
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 6.9 (64-bit version)
- CentOS 7.4 (64-bit version)
- CentOS 6.9 (64-bit version)
- Ubuntu® 16.04.4 (64-bit version)
- SLED/SLES 12 SP3 (64-bit version)
Base Feature Support
- Basic display features
- Basic power management features
- Note: AMD does not perform QA validation for S4 (hibernation) function as it is highly platform dependent.
- KMS (Kernel Mode Setting) and ADF (Atomic Display Framework) support.
- GPL compliant kernel module.
- AMD FirePro™ Features (EDID Management and 30-bit color).
- AMD FreeSync™ support (Please refer to this FAQ for more information).
- DirectGMA for OpenGL.
- Install script and native packages for all supported operating systems.