Sorry but these are English speaking peer to peer forums of users like you, not AMD employees. Most here don't speak you language. In the interest of expediting an answer to your issue, please use one of the many language translators that you may copy and paste your question too and have that converted to English. We can the do our best to help, once we know what you are saying. Thank you for understanding, we only wish to help you.
Please do the following:
To get the best experience on our forum, we have provided below some useful tips and advice that all members are encouraged to follow:
- Always be respectful and courteous to other members and adhere to the forum code of conduct.
- We always recommend searching for a solution to your problem first as somebody else may have already had a similar issue resolved.
- If there is an existing ongoing discussion that is similar to your issue, please always add your feedback to that discussion rather than creating a new one.
- Posting your question in the appropriate sub forum will get faster and helpful responses as members with expertise in a certain subject tend to be most active on those forums.
- Always make sure that the title of your post clearly describes your issue as other members will be able to see it quickly and contribute if they have a good solution or information and experiences to share.
- When posting a new question, please provide as much detail as possible describing your issue making sure to include the relevant hardware and software configuration.
- Issue Description: [Describe your issue in detail here]
- Hardware: [Describe the make and model of your: Graphics Card, CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU, Display(s), etc.]
- Software: [Describe version or release date of your: Operating System, Game/Application, Drivers, etc.]
- Please note that all posts are subject to moderation. If your post does not immediately appear, please do not create duplicate posts.
If you find you need help directly from AMD in your language you may Submit Email via E-ticket Form by visiting the contact page under step 2 on the AMD website.
Thank you. You have been very kind. I will follow your instructions and
El 10/05/2018 a las 0:10, pokester escribió:
Re: Actualización de controladores tarjeta gráfica
in /Drivers & Software/
I simply can not update the drivers of my AMD Radeon 6700M graphics card, because it gives me a message that says:
Load Library failed with error 1114: Error in a dynamic link initialization routine (DLL) "
What I can do.? Is it an error or problem with the card software itself, or is it Windows 10?
I wait for news.