When using Relive recording or instant replay PUBG freezes for several second and "Netwok lag detected" is displayed. How often this happens varies, but it normally last for 3-5 seconds and can happen maybe every 3-5 minutes. I believe the issue is caused by the game "not respondning".
Windows task manager are reporting that the game is not responding all the time, even when I am not noticing the spikes. It is changing from responding to not responding and back again.
Turn off Relive instant replay or recording and the game works without a hitch.
I believe the issue is related to a game update 2-3 weeks ago and happened between the 18.3.1 and 18.4.1 driver release.
CPU usage is not that high (50-70% on all cores) and other applications are responding when the game is not.
What I have tried so far:
- Checked that Windows video capture is turned off
- Tried changing destination hard drive
- Both bordeless window and fullscreen tested
- Verified the installation in steam
- Run Relive software as administrator
The game are set to high detail settings
Freesync and chill (62-75fps) is on
Describe your system:
- Logitech G933 (Wireless)
- AMD Graphics Card
- R9 Fury X
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 18.4.1
- Display Devices
- ASUS VG245HE 75 Hz Freesync
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- MSI Z77IA-E53 Bios Version 10.5
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Coolermaster VS750