cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

alex_
Journeyman III

Update 18.4.1 on Sapphire Rx580 8GB Nitro+

after I updated the driver, any videostream including YouTube would go in infinite buffering after a bunch of seconds, only with refresh or any stream reinitialization it starts again before having again the same issue. I rolled back to 18.3.4 and everything is fine, please fix it

0 Likes
2 Replies
thorfkin
Adept I

I have something similar happening after updating to 18.4.1. Youtube videos randomly hang / pause. But for me it's only the video. The audio keeps playing and eventually the video will resume. Also I can get it to work again by seeking back to where it paused. I updated the driver after installing the 1803 service pack so I can't say for sure yet that it's the driver causing the issue. More testing needed.

0 Likes

I have been seeing these random video playback issues going from good to bad and back to good for many versions now. Make sure to report the problem to AMD, the more people that do, it will get fixed quicker. Letting the forum know is just letting your peers know, not AMD engineers. Open a support ticket: Email Form

0 Likes