Describe your system:
- Sapphire rx 580 8gb special edition
- Operating System
- Windows 10 pro 64bit
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
- HP 24o Monitor
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- ASRock AB350 PRO4 Bios: 3.4 2018/1/10Amd Ryzen 3 1300x
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- GBC 600w
- GBC 600w
- 8gb ddr4
- Mouse: Logitech g402
- Razer Tartarus Chroma
- Headphone : Logitech g430
- 1ssd 250 gb, 2 HD SAta
Describe your issue:
- I just bough a new sapphire rx580 special edition 8gb to replace sapphire nitro rx 460 4gb. After windows login, seems when drivers loads up, screen become black, all my usb devices turn off and i just can turn off the pc power. Not even reset works. I cannot do nothing at all. For the record, video card lights and fans still working like cpu fan aswell.
A list on what i already tried to do:
Uninstall amd utility and drivers with old card and installed back on new card. Same issue.
Update motherboard bios. same issue.
Reinstalled win 10. Works on low resolution. After windows installed microsoft drivers and resolution changed to 1920 x 1080.. same issue.
Once i got weird artifacts on deskopt, like old movie lines.
Thanks in advance for help.