- monitor BenQ G2222HDL (maximal resolution 1980x1080);
- video card Radeon HD 7800.
After the BIOS update, the drivers were reinstalled. The monitor has a resolution of 1600x1200.
I've had this problem before. Solved the problem so:
- Start AMD Catalyst Control Center.
- Select "My VGA displays" and next "Propeties (VGA-display)".
- Disable the option "Use EDID (extended display identification data) or default driver settings", which is enabled by default.
- To select the screen resolution 1980x1080.
The latest version of AMD Catalyst Control Center drivers is missing. I can't disable EDID.
I have to work with the resolution 1600x1200.
How can this problem be solved now?