1 Reply Latest reply on May 13, 2018 1:36 AM by tikwid

Best AMD Radeon settings for Overwatch? Crossfire Rx580

jacksonwa

Hey I play Overwatch competitively and recently switched over from Nvidia(GTX 960s) to AMD(rx580s) when I got a new Desktop. Despite the fact that I am using newer graphics cards I am getting significantly worse performance. I have my settings in game set very low and my I tried my best to optimize radeon to the best of my ability but still not much luck. I would like to get a consistent 199-220 FPS in game while keeping latency(input lag) to a maximum of 40ms. If anyone can help me figure out the best settings for performance in overwatch in game and for radeon I would be very grateful. Thank you!

Specs:

Intel Core i7-7700k CPU @ 4.20GHz

16.0 GB GDDR5 RAM

64-bit Operating system windows 10

Radeib RX 580s Crossfire

• Re: Best AMD Radeon settings for Overwatch? Crossfire Rx580
          tikwid

I've been trying to get this game running in Crossfire with no luck. The only solution seems to be to disable Crossfire. I have RX 580 as well and I can get in the 80-120 FPS range on max settings. But enabling crossfire actually results in a complete system hang for me. I was hoping if I could get close to double the performance that would put me well above my monitor's 144hz refresh rate but it doesn't work at all for me.