Your APU is considered Legacy and you need to allow Microsoft to install the proper driver. The driver contains the AMD fuel program and is in the Overdrive control panel to control power settings. You can Google it.
The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:
- AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
- AMD E2-2000 APU
- AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
- AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
- AMD C-Series APUs
- AMD Z-Series APUs
NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver.
If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and installed the AMD Catalyst™ Driver, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this issu
- Uninstall the AMD Catalyst™ Driver using the Program and Features option in the Control Pane
- Reboot the system
- Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.