AnsweredAssumed Answered

I accidentally uninstalled AMD Fuel using Revo and system restore did not work to bring it back

Question asked by hellotoomuchtara on Apr 13, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 14, 2018 by kingfish

I apologize in advance about the "required information when posting" which is not included or wrong in this post but I had enough trouble navigating successfully to the point that I am able to post the question here. Computer savvy is what I am NOT!  So, i am including a snip-it with my device information related to AMD, I think. Please, advise of any additional info that is needed to help me, and please tell me how to find it. sorry but I just do not know what all of that stuff "required": is exactly or how to locate it in my computer. 

But here is what happened...

I accidentally uninstalled AMD Fuel with Revo Uninstaller Pro. (amd looks like avg which i was uninstalling)  System restore was completed to the event of uninstall AMD Fuel but I do not see the program as it was previously in any settings. Not in Revo, not in Programs & Features within the control panel. I decided to not dig my hole any deeper than I already had gotten myself with the blunder and am seeking the advice of those who know this language. Is AMD Fuel something I have to have on my computer to function properly or is it related to extraneous features such as games, which I do not use. Please advise. Thank you

Attachments

Outcomes