Without knowing anything about your computer setup as per Kingfish advice,
There isn't a AMD Driver version 16.30. If your card is for a DESKTOP than it is considered to be legacy and AMD doesn't support it anymore. Here are the latest and Last AMD Drivers for your old card: Legacy . Versions: 15.7.1 (07/29/2015) or 16.2.1 Beta (03/01/2016).
These drivers are compatible with the following Windows and Graphics Cards:
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta Driver
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235X, Radeon™ R5 235, Radeon R5™ 230, Radeon™ R5 220 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 8470, Radeon™ HD 8350, Radeon™ HD 8000 (D/G variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 – HD 7600 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 (including A/D/G/M variants) Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 (including M variant) Series Graphics
Applicable Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10 (32 & 64-bit versions)
- Windows® 8.1 (32 & 64-bit versions)
- Windows® 7 (32 & 64-bit versions)
To use a later Graphics Driver version, you need to replace your old Graphics card with a new one that is Supported by AMD.