- ADATA XPG SX6000 PCIe 128GB 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x2 M.2 2280 NVMe 1.2 R/W up to 1000/800MB/s Solid State Drive (ASX6000NP-128GT-C)
- OWC Accelsior S PCIe Adapter for 2.5" SATA III SSD Drives
- ADATA XPG SX8000 PCIe 512GB 3D NAND MLC NVMe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive with Heatsink (ASX8000NPC-512GM-C)
- HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724030ALE641 (0F17731) 3TB 64MB Cache 7200RPM SATA III 6.0 GB/s 3.5" Enterprise Internal Hard Drive (Certified Refurbished)
- Patriot Memory Viper 4 Series DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3733MHz (PC4-29800) Dual Module Kit - PV416G373C7K
- Mushkin TRIACTOR-3DL - 1TB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) - 2.5 Inch - SATA III - 6Gb/s - 3D Vertical TLC - 7mm (MKNSSDTR1TB-3DL)
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X (8-core/16-thread) Desktop Processor (YD190XA8AEWOF)
- Seagate 2TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD (Solid State Hybrid Drive) - 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Hard Drive (ST2000DX002)
- ASRock X399 TAICHI sTR4 SATA 6 GB/s USB 3.1/3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
- Silver stone 1500 watt psu
- MSI rx480 x2 with cool master AIO water-cooling mode
- Windows 10 x64 with all updates
Now that i posted my system specs is there anyone out there that has ran across this issue before.
Very Impressive Setup.
Here is a link that offers some suggestions on how to fix the Error 43: How to Fix AMD Radeon Graphics Error 43 on Windows 10 | Driver Talent .
Be sure both RX480 cards are properly seated in the PCIe Slots. That may cause a Error 43 to occur.
But before you try the suggestions from the link, do this basic AMD installation procedure first and see if the error disappears:
Try this basic method of uninstalling and reinstalling AMD Drivers.
First download the correct Full AMD driver set from AMD Support for your Desktop: Desktop (03/26/2018)
Make sure your Windows 10 is fully updated via Windows Update (including Optionals).
Disconnect the Internet from your computer to prevent it from installing a different GPU Driver than the one you are installing.
Use Windows 10 Uninstall to uninstall all AMD Drivers and software. Then use DDU in safe mode to completely eliminate all traces of the old AMD drivers and software related to the GPU.
Delete C:\AMD Folder. This prevents New and Old AMD driver files from installing and corrupting the installation process.
After rebooting from DDU, Reinstall the new AMD Full set of drivers. If it installed correctly, again delete C:\AMD folder to save Hard Disk space and reconnect to the Internet.