After spending half an hour googling for answers, I've seen issues like these being asked in forums as far as december last year and it seems it's not yet being addressed upon. So I'm posting it again hoping this will be looked at and perhaps fixed. General advice to temporarily fix the issue is by terminating amddvr.exe, and amdnow.exe. I just did it a few mins ago and yes it did work. GPU load is now back to 0% as it should be. Btw I used Wattman, GPU-Z and HWInfo to check the load. From 100% load during idle, to back at 0% as it should be just by disabling amddvr.exe and amdow.exe.
Windows 10 Pro N 64-bit (updated)
LG 27" MP68VQ
Asrock Taichi X370
Ryzen 7 1700 @ stock
Seasonic Prime Gold 650w
Team T-Force Xtreem 16gb kit @ 2400mhz