I was able to fix it... finally and AMD issue I was able to resolve by myself.
If anyone here encounter this issue, follow these steps:
1. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and boot into safemode and remove the AMD drivers
2. On the safe side - Completely power off your PC. I disconnected the power cables from my 2nd GPU and turned on the PC.
3. After PC is booted, I shut down and replugged the 2nd GPU power cables.
4. Turn on PC and download latest driver / beta - not the minimal setup.
5. Install driver and then you'll the CrossFire option.
Just curious why you wait until you have uninstalled all the drivers, used DDU, rebooted, to download the drivers you are going to uninstall? Just curious..
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I'm not sure I understand your question.
I encountered an issue where I couldn't find the CrossFire option using the latest driver.
So I didn't know if it was a hardware issue or a driver issue. So I did two things, took off the 2nd GPU and uninstalled the driver.
Then I plugged the GPU and installed the driver as if it's a new PC.
Hope I was clear.