I be glad to try and help you with your problem. I don't have the privilege to have used an AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU but might be able to give some pointers for you.
I would like you ask you,
- the AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU gpu clock might not be active unless in true full screen.
- use a monitor program to find the true clock of the AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU while working true full screen (gpu-z, hwmonitor).
there my be an error with your software.
- first got to Windows™ !0 and select control panel, programs and uninstall a program.
- in the drop down list you will find the listing for AMD™ Ryzen™ master and any third party™ overclocking software.
- right click or double click and uninstall.
- follow though the instructions to remove the software completely.
that should remove any software issue caused by the AMD™ Ryzen™ master software and any third party™ overclocking software .
now you will need to enter bios to unleash the power of the AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU,
- Please read your manual for guidance on which key to press, normally a function key (f2, f10,ect)
- boot in to Windows™ 10 and restart and hit the function key repeatedly and then repeat this step till you get in to bios.
- in bios proceed set your clock and voltages for the as desired
- then boot in to Windows™ 10 and see if the clock has reached the desired value you have set.
other issue might be,
Do you have a boost clock setting for the AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU in Bios?
- if you do, then turn this feature off as it could cause that behaviour as it overrides even inputted bios commands.
- Check the bios for Boost setting for both GPU and then CPU component of the AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU.
- disable each in turn and test to see if the clock value has been applied.
I hope that fixes the issue caused by the use of the AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU.
you also want to note that,
- Most users find that installing a discrete graphic processor will remove most errors caused by the installing and use of the AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU.
- Most users find that discrete graphic processors have a much more stable intolerance to use.
it maybe also important to note that you might want to take a course in how the AMD™ Ryzen™ R3 2200g APU is built, works and operates completely.
- this will improve your ability to be successfully working at fixing of the AMD™ products.
- many people have taken this route with little improvement to the end user.
We hope we cant continue to use AMD™ products in the exciting future.
All my bios settings are Default except ( allocated 2gb of my DDR 4 ram towards the integrated gpu