I've installed the latest driver with version 18.3.2 one day ago. After some time, the games I play started to freeze with a repetetive sound and a solid color on my monitor.
After few more freezes, my graphics card is lost forever (no output to any of my monitors), I can only use my monitor with the on-board card.
- AMD Graphics Card
- Radeon HD 7850
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software 18.3.2
- Display Devices
- Aoc I2367Fm 1920x1080 @60Hz HDMI
- Philips 19056 720x400 @60Hz DVI
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Asus B150M-K D3 Bios Version Soon-To-Be-Here
- Intel Core i5 6700
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Cooler Master RS-460-PSAP-J3 460W
I'll provide even more details by editing this question once my check disk is complete (yes, I can't even get to os currently).