cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ferthepro
Newcomer

Radeon Relive recordings have audio that is out of sync with footage when instant replay is enabled

I have had this issue for many months now, in a recent drivers update it had said that this out of sync issue was fixed but the problem still persists even after updating my drivers. I have an RX570, I am on drivers version 18.2.3. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried lowering the audio bitrate to 96kbps and it did fix the issue but the audio sounds really bad.

0 Likes
2 Replies
bubboteam
Adept III

I have your same problem since they introduced Adrenaline, this problem has persisted for months and AMD has not yet given any signal, in fact it is from December that I can not record any video in game

PLS AMD FIX THIS!!

it is absurd to pay a graphic card that with a stupid update prevents you from taking full advantage of the service, especially if these updates are more recent and logically "best"

0 Likes

This thread was opened and is still opened at AMD Forum. You might want to reply on this thread which is the same as the one you opened: ReLive sound delay

0 Likes