3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2018 3:12 PM by hardcoregames™

PC wont boot

xerion86

Im unable to start my pc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Specs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            amd razor 1600X, msi x370 titanium , 8GB hyperX 3200 ,                                                                                                                                                                                         the only way i can start is    :      

remove the cpu connector and wait a bit , but i cannot shut it down and th screen stays black