Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

agdmazara
Journeyman III

Doubt about process to request amd bootkit for my ryzen 3 2200g

Hi all,  i'm new nere.

My question is: I contact amd for the bootkit because my motherboard's producer and amazon where i buy the mb can help me.

So i request the kit, and i've had 2 emails from no reply and one third where i send a photo of my ryzen, the discussion with amazon and mobo producer ecc.., i reply the email but i don' t know if it is arrived because i don' t receive any email. Is this normal?

Have a nice day

0 Likes
2 Replies
_sirius_
Adept II

yeah... they seem to be overwhelmed on these days.  This is why I've bought my motherboard online but a smaller shop who flashed it for me.  It's easier for you to send the mobo to the manufacturer  ( Gigabyte or else) and ask them to flash it.... they have to do it. It will just be more expensive for you because of the cost of the shipping.  Check if the mobo that you have was sold by amazon or a smaller shop doing business with amazon, then you could send it back to them for flashing.

Hi and thanks for your answer

Yeah i buy my mobo directlyfrom amazon, it was sold and shipped by amazon.

But amd yesterday has approvemy request and i'm waiting that they send me the bootkit, i forgot to update my previous message  , sorry for this.

Have a nice day

0 Likes