I noticed that when I play FFXV, I have some stutters since I updated my graphic card (Asus Strix RX 580 OC Version - 8 GB), in spite of good performance on this game. While I had not such stutter in previous version of the driver (18.3.1).
And more than that, I scared that my game crashes again (this issue is not still fixed) because when I was in someplace, there's some big stutters.
So, does anyone has the same problem when you play Final Fantasy XV in the latest version of your video card, or is it just a dream?
My PC (Desktop System) :
- OS : Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Motherboard : GIGABYTE 970-Gaming version 1.1 - BIOS version F2
- CPU : AMD FX-8350 4.0 Ghz
- Graphic Card : Asus AMD RX 580 8 GB OC version
- PSU : FSP S Raider 750W - 80+ Silver
- Memory : DDR3 Corsair 12 GB - 2100Mhz : 3 slots of 4 GB
- Driver version installed : AMD Radeon Adrenalin software 18.3.2
- Display : Iiyama - G-MASTER GE2288HS-B1 Black Hawk - connected to m yPC with DisplayPort
- Case : Be Quiet Base 600 - black edition
Ce message a été modifié par : Côme DEVOUASSOUX