I have recently started to use Relive to record PUBG gameplay and Discord teamchat.
I am not sure if this is only PUBG, since this is the only game I am currently recording teamchat and microphone.
As described in the title, I get periodic stutter when playing back recording of my gameplay.
Some rounds with 10-20 min gameplay are fine, other rounds are much worse.
I also believe I get large frame time spikes (1-3 seconds) due to network connection issues, the game freezes. I have only noticed this when recording, but it might be a coincident.
Similar problem reported here, have not tried that yet:
Anybody else having this problem? Anyone got any tips or tricks?
Relive record settings:
- "Desktop" mode
- Recording microphone, but not as a seperate file.
- 1920 x 1080 60 FPS
- 256 kbps
- 60 mbit
- Recording to a SSD, but I have tried recoring to my SSHD. Did not make any difference
Describe your system:
- Logitech G933 (Wireless)
- AMD Graphics Card
- R9 Fury X
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 18.3.1
- Display Devices
- ASUS VG245HE 75 Hz Freesync
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- MSI Z77IA-E53 Bios Version 10.5
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Coolermaster VS750