This computer has been running fine for years and now when I plug my DVI into my monitor and turn on my computer, it just says no signal and turns off. One thing to note is my on board card works, but it can't run any games. I noticed last night when plugging in my TV to it that it wasn't showing a signal, but my monitor was still working fine, then when I turned on my PC in the morning, nothing.
Things I've tried:
- Several resets
- Different DVI wire, different power wires, HDMI and different HDMI wires
- Plugging it into other monitors and TV's, no signal.
- Tried putting my card into another persons computer, same issue.
- Calling my local computer store, they recommend just buying a new one, but prices are too high for me
- Taking out the motherboard battery and putting it back in
My card is a AMD Radeon R9 Tri-X 290, was working fine yesterday and for the past few years.
Please help, I cannot afford a new graphics card.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.50GHz 49 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VI HERO (SOCKET 1150) 27 °C
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
931GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ (SATA) 29 °C
111GB KINGSTON SUV400S37120G (SSD) 26 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NA0 (SATA) 31 °C
931GB Western Digital WD My Passport 0837 USB Device (USB (SATA)) 29 °C
HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH10L
Intel Display Audio