AnsweredAssumed Answered

Ryzen 2200g Various BSODs

Question asked by irhstuffz@gmail.com on Mar 11, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 6, 2018 by amdmatt

I'm not quite sure what's going on here, but I'm looking for some info.
I built a 2200g computer and I've been having various issues like BSODs, Youtube being corrupted with Hardware Acceleration on, CEMU crashing, rainbow colors, and general system instability.
Some BSOD errors include Video_TDR_Failure, Critical Structure corruption, IRQL Not less or equal (Seems to happen with Gigabyte mobo software), and a few others.
Also, its impossible to find gpu clock. Radeon Settings says 201mhz, RM says 400, BIOS used to say 1000 and now says auto, and other software like HWinfo says random stuff like 800.
I'm using the latest version of Windows 10, and the newest gpu drivers are 17.7. Chrome sometimes displays "Oh Snap!" and the tab crashes.

Take a look at these links. I'm also having variations of the issues these people post:

2200g

Pixels going haywire - ryzen 3 2200g

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMDHelp/search?q=2200g&restrict_sr=on

Aida64 crashes when I test ram. No ram speed is stable, and changing SOC voltage doesn't help either.
Specs:
2200g @stock
GA-AB350 Gaming 3

CMK8GX4M2B3000C15

Integrated Vega 8 @whatever the REAL gpu clock is

Does anyone know what's going on here? Could someone help do some testing to figure out the issues? The system is amazing when it works, but the random crashes and things like that are annoying.

Message was edited by: Matt B Edited title

Outcomes