bluesadam

Relive Audio Corruption

Discussion created by bluesadam on Mar 10, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 21, 2018 by the_blog

Edit: I have found this recent post which talks about the same problem. In the post it is said that dpc latency causes the issue and is fairly sure after testing that CPU C states in bios settings cause the issue. Here is the link: Scratchy Popping Recording AMD Relive High DPC Latency Win10 Fix? - Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Hi,

Lately I started using Relive to record video game footage. I have separate microphone track enabled and unfortunately I have this horrible popping issue in all microphone recordings.

Now before you say this was already reported, please listen to me. I think I might have found a clue as to what might be causing the issue. From what I've found out, if I enable separate microphone track, the main audio track is flawless and crystal clear. If I disable separate microphone track, all audio becomes corrupted. So I believe this corruption has something to do with how Relive handles recording devices.

I thought maybe this could help the driver team track the issue more easily so just wanted to post this here. I am not looking for answers or solutions as there appears to be none. I just hope the driver team fixes Relive problems once and for all because I've been trying to use it for a long time yet it almost always had some sort of a problem.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Outcomes