cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pab
Journeyman III

error 0xc000007b at startup RadeonSettings

error 0xc000007b at startup of RadeonSettings, how to fix it? Thank you.

ошибка 0xc000007b при запуске RadeonSettings, как исправить? Спасибо

0 Likes
15 Replies
pab
Journeyman III

ATi rx460,  Adrenalin Edition 18.3.1 Optional, win7-64, ram 16gb, desktop. Motherboard Gigabyte, core i5Безымянный.jpg

0 Likes

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers

0 Likes

I did everything, as you said, the problem is not solved.

0 Likes

here is link that provides 7 Fixes for the error you are encountering: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-fix-application-was-unable-start-correctly-0xc00000...

This comment from above link is something I saw while researching your error:

Typically you'll see this error when there's a mixing of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and applications

This is an Update to Windows 7 SP1 DX 11.0 to DX 11.1 in case your Windows 7 needs the DX updated:

Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2

• DirectX 11.0 is included in Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2. There is no stand-alone update package for this version. You can update DirectX by installing the service pack and update listed below.
  • DirectX 11.1 is available for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 RS SP1, with Platform Update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 (KB2670838).

Note To upgrade DirectX further, you will need to upgrade your operating system.

Nice find good info!

0 Likes

0 Likes

No need to be afraid...if the update is already installed, it will tell you so.

I do not know if I need  Windows Server 2008               

0 Likes

It's part of the update, if you don't have it..nothing will be installed.

0 Likes

I tried to install, wrote - "this update is already present on your computer"

0 Likes

Then nothing was needed/installed.

0 Likes

Run DDU from safe mode available here: Official Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download .  Then reinstall the latest drivers, do not choose express install, choose custom and clean install. This should fix your issue.

pab
Journeyman III

Here the driver installation logs, writes a lot of errors -  Dropbox - Installer.log

0 Likes
pab
Journeyman III

Tell me please, and are there any other programs that you can customize the graphics in games? Thank you.

0 Likes