Latest reply on Mar 15, 2018 by pokester

Here's my specs

Intel i7-6700K 4.0

32.0 GB ram

Windows 10 home 64bit

Radeon RX 480

Dell U2913 wm ultra wide 21:9

Radeon Adrenalin 18.2.1

Hello, my current issue is that the HMDI port will not work on ultra wide "hours of ts and I don't know why" so the HDMI adrenalin scaling is not an option. The display works fine with DP and DP to mini but is not full scaling to the screen. I am missing about 1/4 inch on the top and sides of the screen and its driving me nuts. I recently purchased this pc and fully updated windows ran amdcleanuputility and reinstalled all video drives.

It is installing Cnext/CCCslim but with these programs there is no scaling options. On my previous windows 7 pro build you could right click and open CCC and scale.

So I was able to get my hands on a few different builds of CCC and have tried a fresh clean install of just CCC no other drivers and I am unable to get it to function. Wont open but will install and I'm able to poke around the files but nothing will load.

CCCslim is pretty much useless and I have tried night after night to get CCC to install and am at the point of downgrading to Windows7

I have read forum after forum and have tried everything. I give up If anyone can help me get CCC on this PC that would be great.

A side note if a game is ran with its own independent resolution ALT Tabbing takes 10-30 seconds. When ran on native screen resolution or boarderlesswindow no issues ALT Tabbing. This was not an issue on 7. I am assuming it is a Windows 10 issue.

This was only happening In steam ran games. Using monitors current reso for the in-game setting fixed this issue.

Outcomes