Describe your system:
- AMD RX 570 4GB Armor
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed 18.2.1 (but it used to happen on previous versions too)
- Display Devices 21.5" LG 22MP58VQ
- GIGABYTE B250M-D3H - Intel B250
- Intel Pentium G4560
- Seasonic SSR-430ST T3 430W
- Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 2133
Describe your issue:
There are two ways how is the issue happening:
1) I turn on computer and there is screen as per attached image. I can wait for 20 minutes and nothing happens, just this screen.
2) I turn on computer and the monitor does not react and acts like there is no cable connected to it. PC is working fine one day, I turn it off normally and then the other day this issue appears when I start it.
My solution to both is to remove graphic card from the motherboard. Then I can start the computer using integrated graphic card and it works. After that I again plug in RX 570 and it is working... This solution is very uncomfortable and I would like to do something to prevent this. Multiple driver versions I have tried did not solve the problem.
Any idea how to fix this please?