cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

alex_gt
Journeyman III

performance of my dedicated card

good I bought a laptop hp model 15-cd005la, this one has these graphics AMD Radeon R7 (main) and AMD Radeon 535DX (linked).
tube problems to run the games with the dedicated card, then come to the conclusion of putting amd crossfire in optimize 1x1 or compatible with afr with this configuration games run with the card dedicated only that the performance is unstable.

1.png

I have installed the msi afterburner to see the performance of the dedicated card.

44.png

the performance goes up and down, when I open the fornite and I give it to automatic graphs it puts them in low when the load of the gpu is in 1% and when the load of the gpu is in 100% it puts me the graphics in high.

2.png

3.png

so when I play the fornite I have to put it in low graphics because the gpu load is going up and down and the fps are unstable.I would like the gpu load of the dedicated video card to remain stable and thus be able to play with good and stable fps.

note: when the games run only with the integrated card, the performance of the gpu is stable.

0 Likes
1 Reply
zukito
Adept I

yo tengo la misma portatil, y el mismo problema no solo en los juegos sino en toda aplicacion que requiere de procesamiento grafico, la gpu deberia de activarse y trabajar de forma constante pero no lo hace, por lo que el rendimiento grafico es pobre y muy decepcionante, trate de hacer inclusive actualizaciones pero ni el mismo actualizador de amd reconoce el chip grafico, acaba realizando una instalacion corrupta que me desconfigura la grafica y es todo un problema el tener que revertir los cambios..

i have the same laptop with the same problem, graphics performance is very low and dissapointing, not only gaming is all over aplications, both apu grapics should be active and working but they doesnt, i've also tried to update to lastest amd drivers with the amd setup but this makes all wrong installing drivers that dont work with my radeon chipset, it all ends messing it up, deactivating the chipset and i have to revert changes manually to get back to older working driver, please AMD GIVE US A SOLUTION!!

0 Likes