Yeah that's not the case! I use a w7100 and its 16 k.
It says "Up to" 32k, maybe it's a feature only on the w9 series....
It something not well documented that should be part of specs of each GPU. Somewhat frustrating that it isn't.......
For green team P-series Quadros and 1000 series Geforces can do 32K, for AMD I cannot find this information!!!!
That must be a typo. Can you send the link showing the green team supporting 32K?
3D GRAPHICS ARCHITECTURE
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 16 K x 16 K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
Only P6000 can do 32K
Sounds right, I was feeding you second hand information about the green team thing I just copied and pasted that statement from this thread:
I'm just trying to figure out which GPU to look at next. I've really liked the w7100 thus far. I've ran into texture limits and I'm doing research about what is out there that can support more!