2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2018 8:10 AM by warsun

Suggestion on Bitcoin Miners

warsun

This is a suggestion to AMD. Seeing how Bitcoin miners are all over the place. Try accepting Direct payments an selling shipments instead. So normal customers can get their products.Tell them to contact companies directly like HIS,EVGA an others an tell them to sell Bulk shipments an not to interfere with store sales.

• Re: Suggestion on Bitcoin Miners
          black_zion

AMD only manufacturers FirePro cards, board partners manufacture Radeon, so that's not going to happen. As for my suggestions for cryptominers:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

• Re: Suggestion on Bitcoin Miners
              warsun

Business is business an you cant just give up on something that can work.An yeah i know they buy them from other manufacturers.But i`m telling AMD to tell them to do that.So they inform them to manufacture as many as they can but only to select customers who buy in bulk.

Base stores normally get discounts but to make a contract from AMD to provide lower cost graphics cards by contract to businesses in Bitcoin that they will leave store bought brands alone. An only accept their graphics card purchases from manufacturers that are specifically designed for mining.

So the contract will allow them discounts for graphics cards from the manufacturers as long as they leave the smaller business stores alone.If they break the contract the prices go up on their shipments for 3 months.