Boot safe mode, Uninstall all ATI packages - Then:
1. Check that these registry locations are empty (delete all entries below them if found):
2. Check that (Program Files folder )/ATI Technologies/ATI.ACE is empty. Delete any files/subfolders found.
3. Check (Windows folder)/Assembly folder to see if there's any files with Public Key Token of "90ba9c70f846762e" (Sort by Public key token to get a easier view). All these tokens should be uninstalled by right clicking and uninstalling. You can highlight the range and right click the highlight, there may be hundreds.
4. Check that (Document and Settings)/(User)/AppData/Local/ATI/ACE is empty. Delete any files/subfolders found.
5. Reboot normal mode. Reinstall CCC.