cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

amamo_schef
Journeyman III

Problem with updating drivers for video card

Hello. Downloading the official program, to update the drivers. I choose everything that I need, after which I go to the installation. Almost at the last stage of booting, Windows gives an error and the computer simply reboots. One time I even had to restore the system. Please tell me why I can not update the driver?hB69ivkWiag.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies

Need to post your computer information as per AMD Forum: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Here is a link on some troubleshooting tips on BSOD Error "Kernel Security Check Failure" : Fix kernel Security Check Failure Error in Windows 10 .

Once you give us your Windows version installed, Make & Model of Motherboard, PSU, CPU/APU, & GPU card installed you will probably get some assistance.

0 Likes

You build info be handy thanks to eliminate some issues. Might be your hard drive on its way out to. Had this issue years back trying to update Nvidia drivers in the past kept getting this error till I tried a spare hard drive I had lying round. 10 got a tendancy to detroy older weaker drives had 10 kill a few over the years a good way to  eliminate problem hard drives but a pain to.

0 Likes