8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2018 4:30 AM by chigui

Display and Mouse Lag with AMD Drivers

devex

Hey there,
      For quite a while now, I have been using a Laptop with built in AMD Graphics without the drivers. Because of one simple reason, with the latest drivers available to me I get insane display and mouse lag. To the point where my computer is unusable with them installed.

I have read a couple of other articles with people who were experiencing the same issues, and I have seen no fix even after years after. In fact, nobody has even solved the issue. Including AMD themselves.

From the few completely usele4ss fixes I saw, it said disable any hardware montoring program I have active. I have never installed a hardware montioring program before and even went through every single process on my computer to see if I had something similar to that running. Nothing was there, nothing out of the ordinary.

Is there any way to fix this? Or is it just not possible. If so, what can I do?

Before anyway replies "Can't be fixed, buy a new PC" bare in mind that is not an option at the moment, I spent a large amount of money on this laptop a couple of years ago and don't really want to buy a new one until the future

My Specs:

8GB Ram

AMD R5 Graphics
      AMD A8-7410 APU
      Windows 10 64 Bit

Thanks in advance,