So when will AMD fix your texture problems in games existing for the last half a decade?
It's a game settings issue (been so long I don't recall which settings combo caused it).
IIRC, the fix was in steam community guides.
Not really, I've been trying to solve this issue with settings and even
replacing the vanilla textures from the base game up to the DLCs (changing
the BA2 texture containers completely with Fallout4 Texture Optimzation
Project Mod) and the problem persists.
Vanilla Untouched - 16.5GB (13 BA2 Texture Files)
Optimized Untouched - 9.65GB (13 BA2 Texture Files)
NOTE: Used Texture Mods to completely optimize and unleash better
performance and improved visuals in some aspects.
1. Texture Optimization Project
2. Optimized Vanilla Textures
3. Vivid Landscapes All in One
I now use these settings which minimized the rainbow glitch but after 3-4
hours of gameplay, you'll notice them starting appearing especailly with
I am also using a couple of performance mods that helps me further squeeze
optimization (just to help my cpu usage at 70-100% always).
1. Dynapref - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28143
3. Insignificant Object Remover -
4. Boston FPS Fix - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26286
5. PhyLight - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25740