AnsweredAssumed Answered

input not supported

Question asked by orangeandbrew on Feb 3, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 4, 2018 by orangeandbrew

Greetings!

Having an issue where the GPU settings were changed when I installed and tried to play a new game.  This caused the monitor to display "Input Not Support".  After connecting a TV to use as a monitor, I was able to see the screen again.  Read through forums and everything pointed me towards a possible driver issue.  I went through the uninstall, used DDU to clean up any lingering issues and rebooted.

After the reboot, my original monitor worked again with the base windows display card.  I downloaded a new driver from the AMD site (AMD Radeon R9 380 for Windows 10), and installed.  Immediately after the install finished, my screen flickered, and went back to "Input Not Support". 

I have tried changing the resolution through the AMD settings program, which points me back to the windows display settings.  This did not yield anything successful. 

I should also state, I can connect any other device to that monitor and it works fine.  It seems to only happen with this computer, when the AMD drivers are installed.

Please help!!

Outcomes