hempthusiast

Long-Short Story... Ryzen 7 1700x on the way...

Discussion created by hempthusiast on Feb 2, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 5, 2018 by darkwolfca

This is my actual order from today. Expensive, yes. Worth it, more than ever. I am putting a bet on myself but who doesn't do it never live right? I go ham and I would like to thank you AMD for these awesome products.

Just to add more behind the story of my order. I bought a 1070ti a month ago with money I does not have thinking I would solve all my gaming problems but it didn't so I bought a SSD... Neither did that. Yesterday, I woke up with a broken HDD and a uncharged Cellphone (who doesn't want to charge as well) so I lost all my HDD but principally my Streamlab Chatbot backup and as I did put a 2FA for my bot, I cannot connect without the backup. Meh.

In between, I tried to play game on high but I frankly notice that it is not as good as people says how good it is and while trying to stream, I drop frame and game crashes or refuse to load correctly...

After frustration behind frustration, I just... decided that I had enough of it and I wanted to optimize my stream and gameplay...

I wanted to buy a Ryzen 1700x but my Motherboard is not compatible with it... also means I needed to change my Memory as Ryzen run on DDR4... so here it is; do I buy it or not? What I want to do really? ... This ... and boom!

Outcomes