I have installed the ReLive software without any message/warning, can reach the settings - but if i try to enable ReLive in general, it seems enabled for like half a second and then turns off again automatically.
- AMD Graphics Card: RX460, 2GB
- Desktop PC (no brand)
- Operating System: Windows 10 (1709) 64bit
- Driver version installed: Radeon 18.1.1 (Radeon 17.12 before)
- Display Devices: Acer S240HL (1080p) via HDMI
- Motherboard + Bios Revision: Asus M4A87TD EVO, Bios AMI 1005 (24.08.2010)
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage: Thermaltake Hamburg 530W
- RAM: 8GB
I have already updated from driver version 17.12.?? to 18.1.1 - before, i could enable ReLive, but it only recorded the mouse pointer and audio, no screen content.
Before, with Win7, 64bit, older AMD Software, ReLive worked - but i lost the BIOS settings since then due to a crash, so i can not know what (if anything relevant) changed.