cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

conan475
Journeyman III

does the amd radeon r9 m390x support ultra HD playback?

Does anyone know if the amd radeon r9 m390x support Ultra HD

MY system is an XPS 27 touchscreen all-in-one 4K monitor

32 gigs of RAM

using a Buffalo BRXL-PT6U2VB 4K Ultra HD and 3D Burner

switchable graphics is disabled to read chipset only

bios is up to date

chipset reads as 4096 mb

I have Cyberlink Power DVD 17 and when I start a 4K Ultra HD movie it starts then stops and says Ultra HD blu-rays cannot currently be played on this computer' Please make sure your Graphics Processor meets the minimum requirements for Ultra HD blu-rays and update its driver to the latest version. error code 01003.

Chipset is up to date with the latest driver.

Intel Core i7 -6700 cpu at 3.40 ghz

0 Likes
1 Reply
seahawkshunt
Adept II

As far as I know,  no. "[Ultra HD Blu-ray] Ultra HD Blu-ray is supported only if a display is powered by Intel Graphics and supports HDCP 2.2. If your computer includes more than one graphics processor, Ultra HD Blu-ray is supported only on the display that is connected and powered by Intel Graphics."

Customer Support - What are the minimum system requirements for CyberLink PowerDVD 17? | CyberLink

You might have to make BIOS/UEFI changes to get  Cyberlink Power DVD 17 to work. "[Ultra HD Blu-ray] A mainboard is required which supports the Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology. The Intel SGX feature needs to be enabled in the BIOS** settings and allocated with 128 MB or above memory space."

0 Likes