12 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2018 9:25 AM by kingfish

Broken r5, r7 or amd at all on hp.

tomos

Hi. I have my HP 17-y021ur with R5 & R7 on board. And I can say I'm definitely tired to fight with these 2 cards and their drivers. Since oct 17 I get BSOD, freezes, malfunctions of software and games. Notice, since oct we had not the only one version of AMD drivers, but I have the same problems more than 3 months. What did I do with that. I used cleanapp of AMD, I installed all types of drivers from amd.com and the latest too. I used again and again cleantool to install drivers from hp section of my laptop, I installed drivers from Win10 sources with win10 updates etc. I tried even clean install of win10. Nothing's changed. It can happen when I use word, or when i listen to Spotify or when I play smth (not HARD as game for my laptop), and I see only green (insiders) now only blue screens, and it's always with th fault of  atikmdag.sys, dxgkrnl.sys THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER sometimes with another text. SO do'nt ask me which driver I have now, it doesn't matter. Just tell me I have broken cards on my laptop? No compatibility of all these soft and hardwares? Coz I don't know how to work with that.