3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2018 8:39 AM by elstaci

Thread stuck in device driver BSOD (Multiple Crash) R5 M335 Win 10

punkkk

I have Dell Inspiron 5459 with Radeon R5 M335. I am stuck at Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Stop Code: "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER". I have contacted Dell, Windows and AMD Support but nothing is helping. I have even Clean Installed Windows and Installed Latest Graphic Card Driver tried using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) nothing is helping. Everything works fine and suddenly I get BSOD Error. Please help me.

Laptop Details:

Dell 5459

7th Gen i7 Processor

AMD Radeon R5 M335

8 GB RAM

1 TB HDD

Windows 10 PRO 64 bit

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

• Re: Thread stuck in device driver BSOD (Multiple Crash)
          elstaci

You need to update your Dell Laptop. There are several important new driver and BIOS updates that you should install. You especially need to update the BIOS (urgent) and Intel Management Driver (Urgent) Here is a copy from Dell Support for your Laptop:

Support for Inspiron 5459

Drivers & downloads

• Re: Thread stuck in device driver BSOD (Multiple Crash)
            punkkk

Thank You so much for information and reply. And yes every component of my laptop is updated. Windows update has been done BIOS Update has been done Intel Management Engine Interface Driver and every other things are up to date. And I am still getting the same error. Please suggest me more!!!! elstaci