cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

wbn_nightmare
Journeyman III

How to Disable Radeon Relive

The Title kind of explains it all. I play this game called league of legends and i need to press Alt + R to do some actions in the game and i cant do that without the Relive tabbing me out and killing me. i started to uninstall Radeon software and uninstalled the wrong thing and now i'm missing part of my software. i re downloaded the thing i uninstalled but now i have no sound and im so confused.

my main question is just about how to disable Radeon relive.

0 Likes
8 Replies

You can change the hotkey AMD Driver Help Portal

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

There are two ways. One is you can physically switch ReLive off, in which case hotkeys won't matter, it's just off. Two is that you can change the hotkey to something much more sensible, like Control+Shift+R, so you won't toggle it if you don't want it.

Hi.

I was wondering how to turn off those AMD ReLive Services that are still launched despite ReLive being switched off.

(I cannot post the image, because the dialog is broken).

0 Likes

Which services are you referring to?

0 Likes

My bad. It is not services, but processes:

amddvr.exe

amdow.exe

0 Likes

If ReLive is turned off, those processes have no effect.

But they still run. And they do not show up in services.msc

EDIT: Of course they do not show up in services.msc; they are processes, not services.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

If you disable them they dont run simple as in services they only appear if you re enable them in your control panel. Has no effect if enabled as it is change your hot keys to suit fixes most problems with certain games to suit the games you play & keyboard layout.

0 Likes