1 of 1 people found this helpful
What is the make and model of your GPU card? Windows version currently using? Which AMD driver you are using or used?
Since I don't know your GPU card or Windows version, I just picked a Windows 10 latest Driver 17.12.2 (12/19/17) from AMD Support with the following Resolved issues:
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege may experience an application hang when breaching walls with grenades or explosives.
- Netflix playback in a browser or via UWP application may experience stutter.
- After recording with Radeon ReLive GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states.
- Assassin's Creed®: Origins may experience bright or saturated lighting in cave missions.
- Mass Effect Andromeda™ may have issues enabling HDR10 on an HDR capable display.
- Forza™ Horizon 3 may experience corruption on rocks or foliage during gameplay.
- Halo™ Wars 2 may experience a crash on game launch.
- Enabling HBCC on Radeon RX Vega in multi GPU system configurations may cause the secondary graphics card to be hidden in Radeon Settings until reboot.
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the UI to restart or hang with HBCC enabled.
If it is something different, See if the game website Support has any new patches otherwise make a AMD REPORT ISSUE to let AMD know it still has problems with the game.
New patch 4.2 (01/11/18) from game website support at :Operation White Noise - Mid-Season Reinforcements | Rainbow Six® Siege Game News & Updates | Ubisoft® (US)
From above mentioned link:
FIXED – Too much smoke appears when shooting with some weapons.
FIXED – Installing the latest graphics driver for AMD will cause a crash when explosives are triggered.
FIXED – Concussion and Sonic Burst effect applies to replays if applied after the start of replay.
Note: I hate JIVE.
glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question. In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.